Monday, March 29, 2010

yay blogger let me upload images today



These are the screen shots of my first video mixer test attempt that I talked about in the previous blog post. From this first attempt, you can see that I was able to get multiple mirrors of the same video output onto both a television and projection. The problem is, this is kind of the opposite of what I am attempting to do. as you can see in slides 2 and 3, the two separate screens are actually a mix of two video feeds, instead of what I was going for which was getting one to two video inputs to be spaced out as I wanted between the two instead of identically mirrored. I could go into more detail of the varied results I got from this first attempt, but instead I think I will focus more on my progress with using the video mixer in my next post which will show the results of my second attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment