Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Video Postings





After a sleepless night, I now have an 11 minute video that I think is sizable and interesting enough to loop for my video installation. Of course I will keep tweaking the video up until showtime, since there's always room for improvement, but this video posted below is pretty much 95% what I envision for my installations final visual content. I started up with the audio, but for today I am running up on time, so as well as the full 11 minute video (with no sounds) I have also posted another link which is the first 1/3rd of the video, with sound. Both files are pretty big, so I would say command clicking and saving them instead of streaming off the web is suggested. The two links can be found right below, thanks 4 watching.

Video #1
resolution= 320 x 240 (15fps)
length= 11min 11sec
file size= 30MB
audio= no

Video #2
resolution= 720 x 480 (30fps)
length= 3min 45sec
file size= 70MB
audio= yes

No comments:

Post a Comment